Sunday, August 28, 2016

#100Days100Blocks Sew-Along (No. 1-10)

(photo used with permission from @gnomeangel)

Hi there,

This is what I'm doing for 100 days. This is a Instagram sew-along hosted by Angie @gnomeangel. We are sewing through Tula Pink's book "100 Modern Quilt Blocks."  One block a day for 100 days, and we will sew through the book!  I've flipped through this book so many times, but never plunge in. I've also seen and drooled over a beautifully finished Tula Pink 100 Blocks quilt by a friend at my church quilt group. So this seem like a good reason to get into it, sewing with a group of people always helps boosting me with motivation. And I can use my precious Tula Pink fabrics in it! Of course, great prizes through the sew-along is another BIG incentive.  hehehe...

(This sew-along's starting date was Aug. 17, 2016)

So here are my first 10 blocks.

No. 1

No. 2

No.3

No. 4

No. 5

No. 6

No. 7

No. 8

No. 9

No. 10

No comments:

Post a Comment