Saturday, July 23, 2016

summer post II

Are you on Instagram?  It's becoming my go to for quick posts and for inspirations.  If you follow me, then you've already seen what my awesome hubby made me for my birthday.

Drum roll......
A Quilt Ladder!!!  We were watching a home improvement show one night, and there was a ladder in the made over living room.  I casually said that I wanted that kind of rustic wood ladder for displaying my quilts, and he made it from scratch! Isn't it awesome?!




There is another project to show you. When my mom visited, she wanted me to make her a table runner.  She chose the farm house blocks from Lori Holt's "Farm Girl Vintage" book.  This book is full of bright cherry patterns and colors, all blocks can be made into 6" or 12" blocks.  We made 2 of each houses and I modified the milk jug block into a patchwork house.  This table runner sure will brighten her dining room!! All fabric are Bonnie and Camille.



No comments:

Post a Comment