Friday, April 8, 2016

Patchwork Party #5 & 6: Low Volume & Seasonal

#5 Low Volume


Low Volume
I put this small bundle of low volume fat quarters together for my etsy shop.  I love the soft pink and gray!  Can you tell that's my favorite combo right now?  Just take a look at my splendid sampler blocks!  haha!


#6 Seasonal Project



Christmas Mug Rugs 2015
These are the mug rugs I made for Christmas gift this past year 2015.  I got them as a kit at my local quilt shop Circa 15 Fabric Studio during our local shop hop!  It was great fun!!  They ware perfect little something to say thank you to my children's fabulous teachers and my awesome Bible Study Fellowship small group leader!   I end up making more than I had planned because my mother-in-law asked me to make them for her friends too! I guess it's handy to have a quilter/maker in the house. smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment